Process optimization is a broad concept that we approach gradually and thoroughly. A prerequisite for process optimization is a thoroughly modeled business process that does not meet set expectations. On the way to optimizing it, we use a set of LEAN tools to find the cause of the problem, establish a new process, and define key performance indicators to monitor and control it.
- Implementation of a validated methodology;
- Alignment with maturity model;
- Precisely modeled, defined and optimized processes;
- Defined responsibilities and authorities;
- Process documentation
- Process measures (SLAs, KPIs, etc.)