ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION
RPA analysis is the first part of the automation process. RPA analysis involves assessing the automation potential of an organization. It starts with an analysis of all the processes and their automation potential and ends with the final selection of the process and preparation for the next phase of PoC (Proof of Concept) for RPA.
We believe that automatization of processes can support value growth of the organization.
- Assess RPA potential in your organization by mapping all the processes
- Develop AS-IS and TO-Be process diagrams with suggested improvements
- Support in creating an RPA Business Case
- Determine the operating model fit for your organization
- Initiate and develop a Proof of Concept
Transforming customer request and experience into operational processes from witch we we get measurable results.
Engagement of employees, training and supporting them in journey to optimized and automtized processes.