One of the basic directions we take after modeling the process is their standardization. In most companies that do not have defined business processes, identical processes take place in completely different ways, with a completely different process flow. On the road to a standardized solution, we map each individual variation and align it with best business practice.
- Implementation of a validated methodology;
- Alignment with maturity model;
- Precisely modeled, defined and standardized processes;
- Defined responsibilities and authorities;
- Process documentation
- Process measures (SLAs, KPIs, etc.)