The service is designed as partnership support to the organization at the strategic level in the implementation of the new strategy. After adopting a new strategy, it is necessary to bring it down to all levels in the organization, create a model for operational monitoring of its execution, and perform a complete reengineering of the process to fit the new strategy.
IMPLEMENTATION AND INTEGRATION OF A NEW STRATEGY
Following a clearly defined strategy implementation plan, we are focused on supporting organizations strategically in achieving the same.
- Defining the Target Operating Model (TOM);
A precise strategy implementation plan;
- Cascading strategy towards strategic and operational goals;
- Process reengineering in accordance with the defined strategy;
- Establishing a model for monitoring the implementation of the new strategy
- Defining strategic cooperation;
- Establishing a routine in implementation;
- Integration of strategy into the existing system;
- Process reengineering plan;